|Home screen with 4 preloaded decks containing 10 images each|
Tapping on the image allows users to hear the name of the item on the card. Users are able to make their own recording and compare it to the already recorded target.
|Users are able to be given no/full/partial credit|
Some things I found useful:
- Users are able to select their own images (24 decks with 20 images per deck)
- Users are able to create their own recordings
- Users are able to create their own text to go along with the image
- Instead of just a "correct" or "incorrect" response, users are able to be given partial credit for their response
- Accumulated data can be emailed to parents/teachers
- If you decide to keep student data over a course of sessions, their performance will be summarized with percentages (Session Summary Reports)
|You can choose to discard or keep student/session performance|
|Users are able to make their own deck with their own images.|
Compatible with the iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Disclosure Statement: I was provided a copy of this app by the developer. No other compensation was provided. This review includes solely my opinions.