Welcome to the SLP Spring Fever Blog Hop!
You will get the chance to win prizes and get freebies by touring 12 fantastic blogs. Here is the lineup:
- Figuratively Speeching SLP
- Just Wright Speech
- Queen's Speech
- Putting Words in Your Mouth
- Straight Up Speech
- The Speech Umbrella
- Miss Thrifty SLP
- Rae's Speech Spot
- Word to the Wise
- Let's Talk Speech and Language (ME!)
- SLP for Me (Guest Posting on Figuratively Speeching SLP)
One lucky reader will receive a Grand Prize that includes the following:
12 Secondary Winners will receive a goodie basket featuring a Spring-themed activity from each participating blog owner/page owner in the Blog Hop.
- The rules of the contest are simple: You must decode a secret message.
- In order to complete this task, you will need to visit each of the 12 blogs in the order above and download their freebie(s). Each blog's freebie will contain a special word that is part of a larger code made up of 12 words. The special word shown in each freebie will appear in the same consistent "format" or "style" throughout all 12 freebies.
- When you enter the contest through Giveaway Tools on Figuratively Speeching SLP's blog you will be asked to type in the secret code.
- The contest will run from Sunday, March 17th, 2013 through Saturday, March 23rd, 2012.
Have fun and enjoy blog hopping with us! Enjoy reading through the blogs, downloading the freebies, and participating in our Blog Hop! Good Luck!
My Freebie's to Download:
- I have two Freebies for download. Find the "special word" on one of the two following Freebies:
Next Stop on the Blog Hop:
- Remember that I am the 11th stop on the Blog Hop. So, if you found your way to this blog post before viewing the first 10 blogs, you should start your quest at Figuratively Speeching SLP
- Next Stop on the Blog Hop is a post by SLP for Me, who is guest posting at Figuratively Speeching SLP. Click on the cute little frog below to continue your quest on the Blog Hop: