|Users select images that appear in the white area to express themselves|
What I liked:
- Users are able to "lock" the screen as to prevent those with curious fingers from adding or deleting images.
|Users can select the lock feature, pick a desired speech rate, |
choose from male/female voices, etc.
- This app can be customized. If you can't find what you need from the library (contains over 10,000 images), you can add your own image or folder along with an assortment of colors to choose from!
|Add your own image or create your own folder|
- Easy to navigate! This is a pretty straightforward app. For those who are unclear on its use, Smarty Ears has a brief video tutorial to assist.
What I would like to see:
- It would be great if users were able to record their own voices to correspond to the symbols. The voices used on this app sound rather unnatural and robotic.
- I would prefer not to have to erase an entire sentence when trying to edit my productions. The ability to delete individual images as opposed to an entire phrase/sentence would add to this apps ease of use.
Expressive is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
To see Expressive in action please take a look at the video below:
Want to try it out for yourself? Please enter below for a chance to win a free download of this app. The giveaway ends Friday, September 6th at 12:01 AM. Good luck!
Please note that comments will ONLY appear once I've reviewed and approved them (prevents postings from spam-bots). If your comment doesn't appear immediately, wait a few hours.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure Statement: I was provided a copy of this app by the developer. No other compensation was provided. This review includes solely my opinions.