For $4.99 users get:
- 600 "daring" scenarios targeting the 7 phonemes pictured above
Things I liked:
- Just like Erik Raj's previous app titled Multiple Choice Articulation, this is a very straightforward and user-friendly application.
- This is certainly a more creative way to promote generalization of target phonemes.
- A variety of skills can be targeted in addition to articulation (e.g. vocabulary, comprehension skills, fluency, execution of directives, turn taking, etc.)
- Erik has created free accompanying flashcards that can be printed, laminated and used with students in a session or at home.
Things I would like to see:
- Many apps these days come with the ability to collect, track, and share user performance. This would be a great feature to include in future updates, as it would allow for not only teachers and parents to monitor progress, but for students to gauge their own growth as well.
- The ability to combine phoneme positions (initial, final, medial, blend).
Multiple Choice Articulation is ccompatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch.
For a chance to win this new app please enter below. Good luck!
Please note that comments will ONLY appear once I've reviewed and approved them (prevents postings from spam-bots). If your comment doesn't appear immediately, wait a few hours.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure Statement: I was provided a copy of this app by the developer. No other compensation was provided. This review includes solely my opinions.